Lepanto Consolidated Mining Company Not so $LC to profit here! Total Losses: -0.0039% A month-long journey to break-even! (Click to enlarge) Ledger Logs Plays Positions %P/L 1) Borg, MP 1.06M@0.270, 05/02/2016 -0.071% @0.255, 06/06/2016 2) PCA 390K@0.238, 05/05/2016 0.055% @0.255, 06/06/2016 1) Momentum Play (MP) I thought this one was a " Borg " or a " Momentum " play due to the " GAP-UP " pattern spotted between its prior week's closing price of 0.250 (04/29/2016) and its following Monday's open price of 0.260 (05/02/2016). As a learner these are some of the plays I'm so keen to try out so got in at 0.270 with a bit of volume. Boom! 2) PCA Play Peso-Cost Averaging Then quickly suffered a -4% loss on its day 1 (0.260c) - ILCI what? Tumbled some more to -9% losses on day 2 (0.246c) - iLCi who? And "ipit" further down to -12%...
i have now stocks abt 200000 when will it appreciate
ReplyDeletedon't exactly know when but i can read it based on its RSI as bearish (daily), slightly bullish (weekly) and bullish (monthly). so it depends on your time horizon to either cut or profit. sorry that's all I can offer as I still a learner :) thanks for dropping by!
Delete